Loader broken in Head?

From: Red Neck <kcender07_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:03:21 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

Within the last day (26/10/07) I've built and installed the sources from CVS Head only to find the stage 3 boot loader, /boot/loader, not working.  I'm using a Mac Pro with 3 internal hard drives.  On one hard disk I have FreeBSD amd64 installed, occupying the entire disk (MBR).  Using the sources from Head, loader just freezes after displaying its initial messages with a constantly spinning cursor.  To access the system I have to revert to using an older loader such as 6.2 release's.  I have attached my make and kernel config.

Can anyone provide any help?  I'm quite prepared to help test fixes.

Thanks,

RedNeck