Re: Undefined symbol "__mb_sb_limit" during 7.0-BETA1 installworld

From: c0stra <costra_at_centrum.cz>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
For me this trick helped (explicit installation of libc before other world):

cd /usr/src/lib/libc
make
make install

affter this make buildworld + make installworld went through (and any other
messages with missing '__mb_sb_limit' disapeared).
But to be honest, I run into this problem a bit differently. I had problems
already on 7-CURRENT with buildworld with mesages "'opt_w' redefined", so i
did make -k buildworld and make -k installworld, so the world may wasn't
complete.

Anyway you can give it a try, and maybe it helps.