em watchdog problem

From: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:16:22 -0700
This morning I had an idea about what the source of the watchdog
problem is. Also, we have repro'd at least one type of watchdog
inhouse.

One question, is this problem only happening for those running
STABLE with the 6.6.6 merged driver?

We found the problem does not seem to happen on 7.0.

Right now my suspicion is that the FAST irq handling is
again causing a problem. I am experimenting with variations
to the code today to be sure whats going on, and hopefully
fixing it.

Cheers,

Jack