Re: Coverity code scan

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs_at_berklix.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:58:03 +0100
My EXMH 2.7.2 on FreeBSD-6.2-RELEASE shows:
"Ali Mashtizadeh" wrote:
> --===============1146199042==
>
> RG9lcyBhbnlvbmUga25vdyB3aG8gaGFzIGFjY2VzcyB0byBvdXIgYnVncyBpbiBjb3Zlcml0eSdz
> IG9wZW4gc291cmNlCnNvZnR3YXJlIHNjYW4/IChodHRwOi8vc2Nhbi5jb3Zlcml0eS5jb20vcnVu
> ZzEuaHRtbCkKCi0tIApBbGkgTWFzaHRpemFkZWgK2LnZhNuMINmF2LTYqtuMINiy2KfYr9mHCg==

Or using mouse copy to rescue that:

> Does anyone know who has access to our bugs in coverity's open source
> software scan? (http://scan.coverity.com/rung1.html)

I guess this would be better on security_at_freebsd.org than current_at_, but ...
I suppose FreeBSD Security Officer & or people behind
	FreeBSD Security Advisories <security-advisories_at_freebsd.org>
may know more/ might be in / want to initiate contact with coverity.

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1909946,00.asp (linked from
coverity) says US Department of Homeland Security will spend $1.24
million over three years to fund open-source security improvement.
Maybe US citizens (*) who are developers of FreeBSD should apply
for some, if not already done.

--
Julian Stacey. Munich Computer Consultant, BSD Unix C Linux. http://berklix.com
	Ihr Rauch=mein allergischer Kopfschmerz. Dump cigs 4 snuff.