Re: Progress for 7.0 - the "what's cooking" page

From: Bruce A. Mah <bmah_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:56:45 -0700
If memory serves me right, Ivan Voras wrote:
> Andrew Gallatin wrote:
>> The TSO/LRO section needs a little updating.
>>
>> According to find sys/dev | xargs grep -l IFCAP_TSO, TSO is present in
>> at least:   bce, cxgb, em, ixgbe, msk, mxge, nfe, nxge, re
>>
>> Based on grepping for IFCAP_LRO, LRO is currently available only in mxge.
>
> Ok, I've updated this information, and most of the others given in this
> thread.
>
> Does anyone know what's going on with features like sun4v architecture
> and superpages?

(Replying to a random message in this thread.)

As you work on this, consider submitting changes to the release notes in
case those of us who work on them have forgotten something.  The
audience and purpose of the release notes is a little different from
your Web page, but some appropriate of overlap is a Good Thing (TM).

Thanks!

Bruce.