Claws-mail - core dumped

From: Zahemszky Gabor <gabor_at_zahemszky.hu>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:23:10 +0200
Hi!

Are there anybody out there, who can use - either the old (2.10) or the new
(3.0) version of Claws-Mail n CURRENT? I used it from 1st January without
any problem, but 2 or 3 weeks ago, it once dumped core, and since then, I
cannot write letter with it. I can start it, I can read (and download) my
mails from the server, but pressing the "New mail" or the "Reply" button
generates a core dump. I tried it with old mails in ~/Mail and with the
original ~/.claws-mail , and with/out the one or the other, doesn't matter.
I recompiled it (recursively with portmaster -f ), upgraded it, the same.

Anybody has any clue?

Thanks, Zahy < Gabor at Zahemszky dot HU >

PS: one of my CURRENT-running friends tried it. Installed it, and get the
same -> sending mail generates a core.