Re: Unionfs patchset p19 commit?

From: Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_ongs.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:20:08 +0200
Robert Watson wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
>
>> the first thing I have to do after a csup is to apply the unionfs
>> patchset-19-20070504. Is there any chance to get it commited before
>> RELENG_7? It fixes at least one nasty bug for me and I haven't had any
>> problems with unionfs so far (although constantly, but not heavily used).
>
> RE has handed this off to Jeff Roberson for some review, and I think I
> saw that last week he sent out some questions to Goto-san.  As I saw
> Goto-san at the front of the room in the first session at EuroBSDCon
> this morning, he may be delayed in responding a bit longer. :-)

I have sent a answer mail to jeff already, now waiting for
his response :)  perhaps he is busy.

I have a big hope to get merged into FreeBSD until
7-RELEASE. Progress is step by step slowly, but going
forward absolutely.  If you have interest in unionfs
improvements, push your passion to re_at_ and fs_at_ committers ;-)