Re: USB keyboard status indicators not working

From: Sam Banks <w0lfie_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:13:05 +1200
>From the output you've both pasted, it appears that each of
these keyboards have a built in two port hub. Is this
correct?

I have a hub built into my keyboard and also experience the
same issues with the exception of no LEDs ever lighting up.

If this is the case, it would appear that FreeBSD has issues
dealing with changing the LEDs on keyboards that contain
hubs. I will have a look into it but can't guarantee
anything :)

Sam.

----- Original Message Follows -----