uipc_sockbuf sysctl

From: Sam Banks <w0lfie_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:33:12 +1300
Hey all,

I have started looking into cleaning up sysctl's with empty
descriptions and have come across kern.dummy.

Looking into sys/kern/uipc_sockbuf.c, kern.dummy does
absolutely nothing other than offer the ability to change
it. The variable that the sysctl call populates (dummy) is
not used directly in sys/kern/uipc_sockbuf.c or, as far as I
can see, anywhere in the sys/ code.

Is there a reason I'm missing why this seemingly uneeded
sysctl call is in the code or can it be removed with the
attached patch?

Cheers,

Sam.