Re: [7.0] Openldap client / nss_ldap

From: <karim.bourenane_at_orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:56:44 +0200
Tom,

New news, after updating all ports, i can now install nss_ldap.

Thanks you for you help.

Regards

Karim Bourenane
Orange Business Services / Equant
RO&SI / IBNF / ENO / GNS
112 Avenue Charles de Gaules
92200 Neuilly S/Seine
Phone:             +33156 76 35 52
Fax:                   +33156 76 35 04
http://www.equant.com

            Tom Evans
            <tevans.uk_at_googlemail.com>
            11/04/2008 13:35                   To: karim.bourenane_at_orange-ftgroup.com
                                               cc: freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org
                                               bcc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [7.0] Openldap client / nss_ldap

On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 12:47 +0200, karim.bourenane_at_orange-ftgroup.com
wrote:
> Hi Team
>
> I'm unbale to install nss_ldap from padl. I've error :
> => nss_ldap-257.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
> => Attempting to fetch from http://www.padl.com/download/.
> fetch: http://www.padl.com/download/nss_ldap-257.tar.gz: size mismatch: expected 229242, actual       229299

Update your ports:

> $ cat /usr/ports/net/nss_ldap/distinfo
MD5 (nss_ldap-257.tar.gz) = 8b9c3d91c67ba05d4135f042dd9a35f2
SHA256 (nss_ldap-257.tar.gz) =
506a89bf9d8fac4182e52cb1a7e9dc5310be865f7c2430b2602d4080c9140dae
SIZE (nss_ldap-257.tar.gz) = 229299
                             ^^^^^^

> Anyone, can tell me, how to install openldap client on Freebsd 7-Stable ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards
>

> Karim Bourenane

 Tom