Re: wpi doesn't work again

From: Yue Wang <yuleopen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:19:24 +0800
Hi, Andrew and other developers:

Here are the crash files.
The kernel panics while dhclint-ing the wpi driver.

Thank you for your instructions here.
in fact, I did read the /usr/src/UPDATING, but the parlance is too intricate
for me to understand.
Moreover, I think these important instructions should be written into
the module man pages as well,for example, the wpi manual page.

Yue Wang