Re: ral, rum and bi-antenna

From: Carlos A. M. dos Santos <unixmania_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:06:22 -0300
On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 2:59 PM, David Naylor <naylor.b.david_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I assume there will be no problem if I copied from the linux drivers provided
> by ralink (it looks like a BSD license to me)

Never make assumptions about software licensing. If you are not
absolutely sure about the license then post a link to the source code
provided by Ralink here. Other people can read the license and help
you to decide whether to copy from it or not.

--
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only
because you lack sufficient imagination.