Committing glxsb - any objections?

From: Philip Paeps <philip_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:51:52 +0200
So, I've been running with glxsb for a while now on my soekris boxes, and it
looks like it actually works.  I get some pretty nice results from it too.

Does anyone have any plans to commit this?  Would anyone object if I committed
it?

Cheers,

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip_at_freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  "Go on, do Deformed Rabbit... it's my favourite."
          -- Shadow puppets are so cute
             (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)