Re: POSIX compliant termios.h?

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:10:38 +0200
* Alexey Shuvaev <shuvaev_at_physik.uni-wuerzburg.de> wrote:
> I have just tried to unBROKEN cad/brlcad and noticed that FreeBSD
> termios.h is missing some POSIX mandatory flags. In this case,
> TAB3 output processing flag (expand TABs on output == OXTABS).
> Are there any plans to fix it in the base?
>
> Attached is the workaround patch for cad/brlcad. Should I push it
> into the ports (via PR, etc...) or it is better to wait a little
> for a fix in the base?

Wait wait wait... Deja vu. brlcad is broken? I submitted a patch for it
in December 2007, which got committed in February.

	http://bugs.freebsd.org/119096

I even contacted the maintainer of brlcad to make sure a portable
version of it got integrated. Gah!

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/