8.0-CURRENT built on 08/20 crashing with HTT enabled

From: Renato Botelho <rbgarga_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:23:06 -0300
Hello,

I built my 8.0-CURRENT today, with src updated from cvsup12.freebsd.org,
but it crashed at boot time with an SMP interrupt problem message.

I've tried to disable HyperThreading at BIOS and I could boot the system.

Since I don't have a console, I couldn't take backtrace from the crash, but
attached is my dmesg with debugs enabled, it has some "kernel trap 12 with
interrupts disabled" messages and a lot of output, but it's working now.

I rebuilt it from scratch, with GENERIC kernel.

Thanks
--
Renato Botelho