Re: Unicode-based FreeBSD

From: Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:53:20 +0400
Garrett,

Actually a separate branch is not required at this point, though could be
useful. The first step is server/tag information that would enable me to
check out the right code. And it's up to FreeBSD team whether to provide
separate branch or not. I would be completely statisfied if you tell me how
to check out the source.

Also I'd like to explain that I'm not familiar with perforce. Though I see
no problems in using it if it can be installed from ports.

Thanks,

Alexander Churanov