Re: How about AMD Puma platform support?

From: Norikatsu Shigemura <nork_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 02:37:51 +0900
HI mav.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:39:47 +0300
Alexander Motin <mav_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> I am now working on HDA driver improvement. I think my patches should
> give you much better support for your sound hardware.

	I tested and played a music before/after your patch.

	SEE ALSO attached some result files.
	# sysctl -a | grep -e snd -e dsp	(before applied your patch)
	# sysctl -a | grep -e snd -e dsp	(after  applied your patch)
	# mixer -f /dev/dsp0               (after  applied your patch)
	# mixer -f /dev/dsp1               (after  applied your patch)
	# mixer -f /dev/dsp2               (after  applied your patch)
	/var/run/dmesg.boot                (after  applied your patch)

	BEFORE:
	I can play a music without specified dsp device.  Because
	pcm0 is only attached.

	AFTER:
	I can play a music with specified dsp device as /dev/dsp1.
	Because pcm0 and pcm2 is only mixer device.

	Thank you!