Re: i give up

From: Mike Tancsa <mike_at_sentex.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:45:57 -0500
At 01:32 PM 12/3/2008, Joe Kelsey wrote:
>Trade in the defective motherboard to get a new one that
>works.  Think before you ever try to buy anything with nVidia logos
>on it, unless you are willing to run Linux crap.

Actually, the LINUX 'forcedeath' driver for quite some time was quite
inferior to the nfe/nve driver which also was cobbled together
through reverse engineering. I had to use a MB that had those NICs on
a few customer LINUX boxes and we ended up just installing a some old
fxp nics we had sitting around to avoid various stability issues...
As others have said, LINUX can have the same issues despite the
oodles of extra $$$ resources.

         ---Mike