Re: svn commit: r185482 - head/sys/dev/ath/ath_rate/sample

From: Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova_at_fbsd.ru>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:40:02 +0300
On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 13:33 +0100, Jille Timmermans wrote:

after
cd /sys/modules/ath_rate_amrr
make all
make install
kldload /boot/kernel/ath_rate .ko

It works now, but why three directories in sys/modules tree make
same .ko object:

# fgrep ath /sys/modules/Makefile
	ath \
	ath_rate_amrr \
	ath_rate_onoe \
	ath_rate_sample \
# fgrep KMOD /sys/modules/ath_rate*/Makefile
/sys/modules/ath_rate_amrr/Makefile:KMOD=	ath_rate
/sys/modules/ath_rate_onoe/Makefile:KMOD=	ath_rate
/sys/modules/ath_rate_sample/Makefile:KMOD=	ath_rate
#

Looks like one overwrites another. What is right behaviour ?

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov
vova_at_fbsd.ru