kldload sets ENOENT instead of EDOOFUS?

From: Ben Kaduk <minimarmot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:44:29 -0500
Hi all,

In attempting to get OpenAFS working on current, I happened to attempt
to load a kernel
module that references suser(), which does not exist.
I was very confused when warn() printed "No such file or directory",
since the kernel
module clearly existed.  It seems that perhaps EDOOFUS ("Programming error")
would be more appropriate.
I'm not sure that I'm tracing through the kernel source correctly, but
this seems to
be due to linker_load_file() within linker_load_module().

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ben Kaduk