Re: kernel crash on destroy a cloned wireless interface

From: Paul B. Mahol <onemda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 02:37:26 +0100
On 12/20/08, Octavian Ionescu <itavy_at_itavy.com> wrote:
> it happens on both of them. i attached the dump from the usb one. (i
> use usb2 stack too on this)
>
> what is strange is that if i unplug the usb one the crash doesn't happen.

Something is wrong with your kernel/world/source because I dont have such
problem. BTW backtrace looks wrong and incomplete.

There is one contradiction in your post: ndis from svn doesnt work with usb2
you can _not_ use them at _same_ time because if_ndis.ko will load usb.ko if it
is not already in kernel.
IMHO because ndis support for usb devices is currently none usb code
in ndis can be safely removed.

--
Paul