RE: HEADSUP: arp-v2 has been committed

From: Li, Qing <qing.li_at_bluecoat.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:55:34 -0800
Thank you all for patching these programs.

I scanned through your patches and they all look fine.
Each one that I read through seems to be simple fix, which
is what I hoped for.

Again, just to emphasize the points I made in my previous
emails, the code that retrieves the ARP table by means
of sysctl() does not have to check for the RTF_LLINFO
entries in the returned list because the retrieved
entries all belong to the ARP table.  For those programs
that retrieve the routing table through the routing socket
interface, the code that bypasses RTF_LLINFO entries can
also be eliminated because the routing table does not
contain any L2 information.

-- Qing