HEADSUP: NDIS USB support to be merged soon

From: Weongyo Jeong <weongyo.jeong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:09:28 +0900
Hello,

Before several months ago I'd requested CFT about NDIS USB support.  Now
I'd like to merge the result into HEAD and want to hear opinions and
problems from users because many problems have fixed now and I think
it's stable to use.

If no objections, I would like to merge it by the end of the week or the
next week.

For those of you wanting to test, please rebuild/reinstall ndiscvt(8)
after applying the patch which can be found as follows:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~weongyo/patch_ndisusb_20081223.diff

This work is based on USB1 framework so I'm also looking for a person to
port this from USB1 to USB2.

regards,
Weongyo Jeong