Re: HEADSUP usb2 (usb4bsd) to become default in 2 weeks.

From: Pegasus Mc Cleaft <ken_at_mthelicon.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 00:24:28 +0000
On Tuesday 23 December 2008 10:56:10 Pegasus Mc Cleaft wrote:
> [...]

Hi everyone,
	I havent tried this on the i386 box yet (as it takes a few hours to compile
the world and kernel) but I did some more testing on the AMD64 box.

	What I have found is:

	AMD64 USB2 on prolific adapter:  BAD
	AMD64 USB1 on prolific adapter: GOOD
	AMD64 USB2 on FTDI adapter: GOOD

	I have included a few text files of the dmesg USB section for debugging with
the prolific adapter.

	Anything I can do to help, please let me know..

Peg