Re: HEADSUP usb2 (usb4bsd) to become default in 2 weeks.

From: Pegasus Mc Cleaft <ken_at_mthelicon.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 16:48:51 +0000
On Wednesday 24 December 2008 09:58:27 Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I believe I've found the problem after testing an UPLCOM based serial
> adapter with CU.
>
> Try the following patch:
>
> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=155229
>
> The solution was not so obvious :-)
>
> BTW: Have a nice Christmas!
>
> --HPS

Hi Hans,

	Sorry about the delay in trying your patch, things have been a bit crazy with
the holidays..

	I manually applied your patch to my machine and I'm happy to say that the
Prolific adapter now works with 'cu'.

	The only modification I needed to make was in uchcom2.c where you deleted the
usb2_ioctl.h header include. There was a define in there that was necessary,
so I added it back in and all works well.

	Thanks again

Happy Christmas,
Peg