Re: boot0sio working for anyone?

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:44:36 -0800
On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 09:24:25AM -0800, David Wolfskill wrote:
> > Are you doing this via keyboard or serial line? Is it possible to get
> > that F1-F5 output via serial *without* BIOS support?? I'm just curious,
> > although I found a pretty decent solution, thanks to Dag-Erling.

OK; I was finally able to experiment:  turning the BIOS "console serial
redirection" off caused me to no longer gett the boot0 "F[1-5]" pronpts,
even when I used boot0cfg to switch to boot0sio.

Turning the console redirection back on (at the BIOS config level)
caused said prompts to be available once again.

Sorry for the possible misdirection.

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill				david_at_catwhisker.org
I submit that "conspiracy" would be an appropriate collective noun for cats.