RE: Hung laptop now will not boot 7.0-RC1 --- now working!

From: Darran <darranc_at_deejc.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:55:15 -0000
Hey Scott,

I rebuilt the laptop (using the same disks)and it worked this time.
The only issue I see is that the ifconfig part does not list my router as
connected there is just a pair of "" there and not my ssid
When it boots the link comes up, dhclient starts then the link goes down and
the dhclient runs 3 times then the link comes back up

So in effect it is working

Darran
http://www.deejc.net