Re: aac, aaccli no longer work on 7.

From: Thomas Hurst <tom.hurst_at_clara.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:28:32 +0000
* Vince Hoffman (jhary_at_unsane.co.uk) wrote:

> Last time I looked, 3ware were pretty good
> /usr/ports/sysutils/3dm   (web gui)
> /usr/ports/sysutils/tw_cli (cli)
>
> and LSI megaraid werent bad either.
>
> /usr/ports/sysutils/megarc  (cli)

sysutils/linux-mega{mgr,rc} too.

It's all closed source rubbish, though; I don't much care if there's
some tool which happens to work on the current version of my OS and
utterly dependent on the good nature of the vendor for continued
support; I want something with source, or at least specs.

amr at least has amrstat, but does anyone have proper management tools?

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst
    http://hur.st/