Re: psm(4) maintainer

From: Andriy Gapon <avg_at_icyb.net.ua>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:53:21 +0200
on 12/02/2008 21:23 Jordan Sissel said the following:
> I can help with this. What needs to be changed?

Jordan, thank you.
I've been trying to draw attention to the issue summarized in the
following post and in the followups to the following PR:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=651356+0+archive/2008/freebsd-current/20080210.freebsd-current
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/118578