Driver Documentation in 7.x

From: Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:17:07 -0800 (PST)
I'm porting some drivers to 7.x and I find the
documentation very frustrating. The developer docs
routinely use words like "new" and "latest", but there
is no indication of what version they were written
for. It seems in 7 that if_watchdog has been
antiquated, but I don't see what its been replaced
with.

Are there docs for 7? Or at least a change
requirements doc so that I can get an idea of what
things need to be reworked other than a tedious trial
and error method?

Barney

Be a better friend, newshound, and