Re: Testing box available.

From: Ian FREISLICH <ianf_at_clue.co.za>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:47:12 +0200
Ed Schouten wrote:
> * Ian FREISLICH <ianf_at_clue.co.za> wrote:
> > Do you have a tarball of /var/db/ports so I can skip interaction?
>
> 	make BATCH=yes

It took me a while to notice what was going on.  It's stuck in
devel/ORBit2 configuring over and over again because of missing
config.satus.  That port builds fine directly in its directory with
or without "BATCH=yes".  But, even after I built it manually, it
still gets stuck here on the full port build.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich