Re: Zaptel port

From: bazzoola <bazzoola_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:56:51 -0500
On Dec 5, 2007, at 8:23 AM, Ian FREISLICH wrote:

> Ian FREISLICH wrote:
>> Folling my previous post about zaptel and asterisk, I've done a lot
>> of searching and the following patch from a very recent post to the
>> asterisk-bsd digium list solves the asterisk/zaptel lockup at least
>> for the 7.0 case.  I'd suggest this patch making it into the
>> 7-RELEASE cycle otherwise the latest branch that Asterisk with zaptel
>> will work on is 6.x.
>>
>> The first chunk of this patch is already in the ports system.
>
> As usual, I post too quickly.  The 3rd chunk is not needed.  The
> correct patch is attached.
>
> --
> Ian Freislich

Thanks for your efforts Ian.
I submitted this patch long time ago to the maintainer on your behalf.
It is already included and working for the past two months :)

Take a look at 1.4.6_3 log
http://www.freshports.org/misc/zaptel/

Please update your ports tree because:
#cat /usr/ports/misc/zaptel/files/patch-zaptel::zaptel.c

$FreeBSD: ports/misc/zaptel/files/patch-zaptel::zaptel.c,v 1.4
2007/12/26 10:18:45 sobomax Exp $

--- zaptel/zaptel.c.orig
+++ zaptel/zaptel.c
_at__at_ -396,7 +396,7 _at__at_

  int schluffen(void *q)
  {
-	int rc = tsleep(q, PZERO | PCATCH, "schluffen", 0);
+	int rc = tsleep(q, PZERO | PCATCH, "schluffen", 10);
  	switch(rc)
  	{
  		case EINTR:
_at__at_ -675,7 +675,11 _at__at_
  	/* Free dev_info, if exist */
  	if(dev->si_drv2) free(dev->si_drv2, M_ZAP);
  	dev->si_drv2 = NULL;
+#if (__FreeBSD_version >= 700050)
+	destroy_dev_sched(dev);
+#else