Proposals to jail subsystem

From: Quake Lee <quakelee_at_geekcn.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:13:04 +0800
Hi all,

The virtualization is trend now, we have zone on solaris, xen, kvm on
linux,
especially xen takes a important role in Amazon's Cloud computing,
so I think the following functionalities would be quite useful for jail
users:

  - Per-jail memory quota;
  - Per-jail CPU usage quota (like, we only schedule processes in this jail
to N CPUs);
  - Allow the use of multiple IPs inside a jail;

Is it possible to implement these functionalities?

--
The Power to Serve