fixing using 3rd party mount tools from fstab

From: Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze_at_bsdforen.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:42:15 +0100
With the new mount system using fstab entries with 3rd party mount tools
does not work any more, because mount -t only uses exec_mountprog for known
mount types.

I have submitted a small patch that falls back to exec_mountprog if mount_fs
fails. This way 3rd party mount tools will work again, without replacing
base system mount tools.

I could have removed the use_mountprog(vfstype) function, but I left it in,
because it documents which mount types in the base system still use the old
style mount.