Re: Packet corruption in re0

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:46:18 +1300
Robert Backhaus wrote:
> Just to make troubleshooting difficult, this problem only shows up
> after the system has been up for roughly 36 hours, depending on the
> amount of traffic.

This is possibly a bit left field - but I experienced something like
this once, and it was due to overheating - the edges of the (large) cpu
heatsink hung over the circuitry concerned, preventing enough airflow
and obviously offloading heat! So maybe check for something hot nearby
to where the realtek stuff is.

Cheers

Mark