Re: Packet corruption in re0

From: Christoph Schug <chris+freebsd-current_at_schug.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:15:31 +0100
On Fri, Feb 22, 2008, Pyun YongHyeon wrote:

> Download if_re.c and if_rlreg.h in the following URL and rebuild the driver.
> http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/re/7.0R/if_re.c
> http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/re/7.0R/if_rlreg.h

Hi,

I stress tested my box using this driver all day long. Typically first
problems show up after a few hours, but up to now using the new driver
no problems at all anymore. Therefore I am very confident that at least
my specific problem is being fixed. Nevertheless I will report back in a
few days whether this status persists.

Thanks again!
-cs