Re: Gathering a list of showstoppers for RELENG_7

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:56:37 +0100
Quoting "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah_at_freebsd.org> (from Sun, 24 Feb 2008
10:34:54 -0800):

> There *are* some outstanding issues in 7.0, for which we're
> contemplating some errata notices (and hence patches for RELENG_7_0).
> I'm being deliberately vague here because I don't want to commit us to
> anything yet, but two *possible* items are some if_re fixes and a
> change in TCP options handling.  For errata items, we need to wait for
> the actual release to wrap up (duh) and also give the fixes some "soak
> time" in HEAD and RELENG_7.

There's also an linuxulator item which jkim_at_ fixed in -current,
RELENG_7 and RELENG_6 which needs to be noted in the errata of 7.0 and
6.3.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Arbitrary systems, pl.n.:
	Systems about which nothing general can be said, save "nothing

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137