Re: a new way to hang 7.0

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:33:58 -0600
On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 02:11:38PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> Personally speaking, if I had the chance to inherit FreeBSD's MP work,
> I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.  Regardless of the performance
> you are getting out of it, your code base is a huge mess and it looks
> completely unmanagable to me.

Well, ... don't, then.

No one who's followed developments for the last few years was under any
different impression.  So why post this to the FreeBSD lists?  Why not just
invent the better mousetrap and let the results speak for themselves?

I guess I'm being dense, but I can't see what difference it makes to
you at this point what FreeBSD does, or does not, get right.

mcl