Re: Addressing the pressing performance / bug issues (was "FreeBSD's problems as seen by the BSDForen.de community")

From: Beech Rintoul <beech_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:08:02 -0900
On Thursday 10 January 2008, Robert Watson said:
 > I like the idea of Bugathons, we should see if we can't get
 > more  people involved in that as well.

Actually several of us are planning to have one soon. Right now we're
trying to get as many committers involved as we can, but any and all
help from maintainers / coders is equally welcome. We'll post a
notice when we have a date (or dates) that people can agree on.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech_at_FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html