Re: FreeBSD's problems as seen by the BSDForen.de community

From: Garrett Cooper <youshi10_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:19:32 -0800
On Jan 11, 2008, at 2:57 AM, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:

	There's a difference between putting in $0.02 and beating a dead
horse further. Please note that you're currently one versus a large
majority of subscribers that believes that the BSD license should be
changed, and also please realize that many more people than just you
have to sift through their inboxes to get to email that they might
want to read..
-Garrett