Re: Improving the handling of PR:s

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:21:31 -0600
On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 03:42:48PM +0000, Igor Mozolevsky wrote:
> Another alternative is to have a boolean flag on the PR so that the
> author can indicate that it's a patch and have the gnats mail a
> separate list of uncommitted patches separately to other open PRs?

See:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=423741+0+archive/2007/freebsd-bugs/20071231.freebsd-bugs

There's also the list of PRs sorted by tag:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=544200+0+archive/2007/freebsd-bugs/20071231.freebsd-bugs

As the author of both of these, I will cheerfully agree that they are
insufficient for our needs.  I created them as an experiment.

mcl