Re: Reading and Writing to Block from di_spare

From: Adam <urbansnap_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:08:36 -0500
David,
I understand that there is no routine to read and write specifically
to an address contained in the di_spare.   I also understand that
di_spare is currently unused and has no specific manipulators.

Allow me to clarify.  I am looking for a way to take a ufs2_daddr_t
(which is neither a direct nor indirect block of a di_node) and read/
write to that address.

Regards,
Adam