Re: BSD cflow available

From: Bruce M. Simpson <bms_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 02:41:21 +0000
Marcus von Appen wrote:
> As cflow - in my opinion - is a useful tool to get a better overview
> about the control flow in (possibly unknown) source code, being "better
> safe than sorry" would be the best way to go here, I think.

Nice. I downloaded and tried the code. It's good to see that it uses BSD
make, so it builds quickly, and should just drop right into the src/
tree, which is your intention.

I'm glad you've done this, as ticking POSIX boxes is always good for the
project's credibility. However, I prefer using something like kscope or
gonzui for large projects.

cheers
BMS