Re: FreeBSD's problems as seen by the BSDForen.de community

From: Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze_at_bsdforen.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:09:48 +0100
Herewith I apologize for starting this thread. It caused a lot of useless
noise on your lists and while our members have spent months intensively
discussing the topic, they are now very reluctant about acquiring the
information necessary to find the source of their problems.

I regret the work reading through a whole (large) forum thread and coming up
with a summary and I am sorry for wasting so much of all your time.

Regards
Dominic Fandrey