CFT: re(4) WOL support

From: Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:16:04 +0900
Dear all,

Attached patch enables WOL capability on re(4). Since there are too
many variants of hardwares that uses re(4), I'd like to hear
success/failure report of the patch prior to commit. You can wake
the system in suspend state as well as power down state. Because
suspend/resume does not work on my box I don't know whether waking
up from suspend work. WOL packets can be greated with tools like
ports/net/wol.
Patch was generated against HEAD and you should have latest CURRENT
to get WOL infrasture before running the patch.

--
Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon