Re: Can't delete any files on my filled up ZFS pool

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:42:54 +0100
>> There will doubtless be better ZFS answers, but could be interesting
>> to hear if either of above could work.
>
> I hope there will be a "ZFS" answer :)

It used to be that this situation could arise even without snapshots
or such "mitigating" circumstances. I'm pretty sure this was fixed,
such that you would not get into a catch-22 under such
circumstances. However I don't have the ML post I read this in, and I
do not know whether the fix has been integrated into FreeBSD (though
this was a while ago, so I would have guess it had).

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org