XEN and ZFS Status?

From: EchoB <echobinary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:01:07 -0500
Hi all :) Can anyone point me in the direction of any detailed docs or
perhaps just an answer on here re: production status of Xen and ZFS when
7.0 is released? I have read somewhere that ZFS is experimental at best,
and wanted to confirm that. Also, using Xen would be a great plus in a
production environment.

Also  - read somewhere about 8.0-Current - whats that all about? what
are the differences between 7.0 and 8.0?
Ciao!