Re: XEN and ZFS Status?

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:27:14 +0100
"Kip Macy" <kip.macy_at_gmail.com> writes:
> I think Scott's irritation may stem from the fact that reality
> contradicts your statements.

The reality is that there is *zero* support for Xen in CVS.

What is or is not in Perforce is completely irrelevant when what the OP
asked about was, and I quote, "the production status of Xen and ZFS when
7.0 is released".

You and Scott and many others may wish it were otherwise, but it isn't.
Yelling at me and blacklisting me on your mail server won't change it.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no