[patch] '-d' option for pw to delete list of members from a group

From: Sean C. Farley <scf_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:51:51 -0600 (CST)
Currently, pw allows the deletion of members of a group by replacing the
current list with a new list ('-M' option).  This requires a person or
program to collect the list, remove members and send the new list to pw.

The patch[1] I wrote adds the '-d' option to groupmod to allow the
specific deletion of members from a group.  It is a bit old but applies
cleanly to HEAD and RELENG_7.  This was written while working on
BSDUpdates[2] some time ago.  It has just taken me awhile to make the
patch and find time to commit it.  :)

I hope to commit it soon if no one has any complaints.

Sean
   1. http://www.farley.org/freebsd/tmp/pw.patch
   2. http://bsdupdates.com/
--