Re: resolver change?

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:45:46 +0100
Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume_at_mahoroba.org> writes:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no> writes:
> > OK, so the resolver now uses a process-internal cache?  Is there any way
> > to turn it off?
> No, our resolver doesn't have a process-internal cache at all.

So what's going on?

Looking back through my logs, it was working correctly as late as
January 13, so something broke between then and January 21.

My name server does *not* forward queries, it goes straight to the
source.  Everything looks fine if I run host(1) multiple times, it only
seems to fail when successive lookups are made from the same process.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no